Sunday, May 20, 2007

Monopoly Trail

After a week exploring London, it feels a bit like we have been on a life size Monopoly Board.

From the Strand to Trafalgar Square, Pall Mall to Regent St, Bond St to Oxford St, Mayfair to Park Lane - we have walked down them all.

We have caught trains at Kings Cross and tomorrow will leave London from Euston Station. We have passed Go several times but never collected the 200 pounds and unfortunately we have not been sent to gaol.

Tomorrow we head for Dublin.

7 comments:

Miss Di said...

Ummmm...shouldn't that be "Unfortunately we didn't collect 200 pounds and FORTUNATELY didn't go directly to gaol?

theotherbear said...

Yeah I don't want to have to come and bail you kids out!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Dan and Josh will be so jealous you got to be monopoly pieces!! (Which piece were you, by the way?)It all sounds fabulous so far... love to you both

theotherbear said...

Oh, bags not being the boot!
I wanna be the racing car!

Anonymous said...

By the way, the boys got the postcard of the horse guard today and loved it. I am so pleased that once again, Josh can take in a postcard from his family for school news that has the word 'poo' in it. Thanks, guys!!

ChrisB said...

I'm sure you will enjoy Dublin ( home of my other daughter beccy) do you like the 'black stuff'?

theotherbear said...

chrisb, if you mean Guinness, I can in no way and in no situation imagine my mother drinking it. My dad might. Only might. I'll be interested to hear if I am proven right or wrong in this.