Tuesday, May 22, 2007

To Be Sure to be Sean

I've been Sean, I've been shorn.

I left Australia in need of a haircut..... but life was just too hectic. So, where should I have a haircut?

I considered London but would have to have taken out a bank loan. Should I go for the Nordic look? I might have ended up like Vic the Viking. My Aussie Russian friend, Michael, advised me to keep away from Russian clip joints and my short Aussie arms would not reach the bottom of my Scottish pockets.

So Ireland it was. The deed has been done. Now you will have to wait until somewhere we can download a photograph so you can see which Irish pop star I resemble. You may speculate in advance!!!

I may never return to Fred the Barber. The Irish barber was a female with long red hair and a stunning figure. She did a good job for a very modest 5 euros.

It is a shame it is a 24 hour flight to get another haircut.

5 comments:

theotherbear said...

I'm gonna guess Sinead O'Connor. When she had all her hair shaved off. *snicker*

Miss Di said...

I just hope it's not Shane MacGowan. Curly black hair OK but not sure about the whole missing front teeth thing.

gailandrob said...

Since the haircut I keep being mistaken for an Irishman.

Asked by a truckdriver for directions, able to help tourists find scenic spots etc.

Treated as a local in the pub last night

Miss Di said...

That's hysterical Dad!

theotherbear said...

Sis and I had a conversation tonight about what pop star it was you now look like.
Isn't that dolt Delta Goodrem is dating now an Irish guy? Maybe it's the good looking Mum at your elbow that confuses people?

PS Hope you gave good directions :)